- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.