- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- Bright And Clear Textured Afghan Square Free Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.