- Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern For Everyday Use
- How To Crochet: Increasing and Decreasing
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.