- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Amazing Crochet Baby Doll Pattern
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.