- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.