- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- Cozy Crochet Baby Boy Sweater Pattern
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.