- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.