- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
Learn how to change colors in crochet the correct way with this simple video tutorial. If you need to change colors like for every row or two, how do you do it? Some people weave ends at each color change, some leave a long tail and have a fringe and some run it up the sides if it’s only a row or two.
In this video tutorial, Bobbie Thomson, the voice behind Crochet Guru teaches us how to change yarn color the correct way by demonstrating the single crochet stitch.
In my opinion, this is by far the best video on how to switch colors correctly and how to crochet the ends in and not make knots at the end of each row.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.