- Very Easy One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- [Free Patterns] Gorgeous Crochet Dresses For Little Girls
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
How do you join a new ball of yarn? Getting a gentle knot when joining a new ball of yarn may be a little tricky. Or maybe not! How many ways of joining your old and new yarn do you know? After watching the video tutorial below, courtesy of ThePatternfamily you’ll know at least three ways of joining a new ball of yarn so you can carry on with your crochet or knitting really quickly.
How to Join a New Ball of Yarn in Three Different Ways
Thanks to ThePatternfamily for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.