- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
How do you join a new ball of yarn? Getting a gentle knot when joining a new ball of yarn may be a little tricky. Or maybe not! How many ways of joining your old and new yarn do you know? After watching the video tutorial below, courtesy of ThePatternfamily you’ll know at least three ways of joining a new ball of yarn so you can carry on with your crochet or knitting really quickly.
How to Join a New Ball of Yarn in Three Different Ways
Thanks to ThePatternfamily for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.