- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] The Small But Mighty Dragon Is So Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
How do you join a new ball of yarn? Getting a gentle knot when joining a new ball of yarn may be a little tricky. Or maybe not! How many ways of joining your old and new yarn do you know? After watching the video tutorial below, courtesy of ThePatternfamily you’ll know at least three ways of joining a new ball of yarn so you can carry on with your crochet or knitting really quickly.
How to Join a New Ball of Yarn in Three Different Ways
Thanks to ThePatternfamily for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.