- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
How do you join a new ball of yarn? Getting a gentle knot when joining a new ball of yarn may be a little tricky. Or maybe not! How many ways of joining your old and new yarn do you know? After watching the video tutorial below, courtesy of ThePatternfamily you’ll know at least three ways of joining a new ball of yarn so you can carry on with your crochet or knitting really quickly.
How to Join a New Ball of Yarn in Three Different Ways
Thanks to ThePatternfamily for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.