- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.