- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- Gorgeous Free Crochet Tulip Doily Pattern
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.