- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.