- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.