- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Fabulous Crochet Square With A Magical Design
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful Christmas Tree Design To Make Your Christmas Fun And Unique
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
The crochet hook used in this demonstration, courtesy of DIY Ideas – Tutorials – DIY Inspiration is size 12.
Use a soft and luxurious looking yarn so you won’t get your skin irritated while looking great. The scarf in the video tutorial below uses a yarn that instructs you to use crochet hooks size 8-10, so keep this detail in mind when choosing the yarn for your crocheted scarf.
V-Shaped Puff Stitch
Thanks to Mari Annet for the featured photo. Visit the Crochet Puff Stitch Loop Video Tutorial link to watch the explanatory video tutorial.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.