- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Alpine Stitch
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
The so popular puff stitch with a raised and defined appearance looks great for flowers, hats, and blankets. Triple Puff Granny Square by Eline Alcocer is a pretty, puffy square that uses 3 rounds of puff stitches at the centre to achieve a distinctive look and texture. This stunningly looking crochet flower granny square is a successful combination of both modern and traditional as it combines pretty puff stitches with traditional granny trebles.
Triple Puff Granny Square
UK terms (with US terms in brackets)
2.5 mm and 2.0 mm (C and 1/B in US sizes) crochet hooks
DMC Natura Just Cotton, or any fingering weight yarn
Colours: Blue Jeans(A), Ivory (B), Gris Argent (C), Aswan (D)
square size: 10 cm x 10 cm (ca. 4″x 4″)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Emmy + LIEN
Thanks to Eline Alcocer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.