- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- Fabulous Crochet Afghan Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
The so popular puff stitch with a raised and defined appearance looks great for flowers, hats, and blankets. Triple Puff Granny Square by Eline Alcocer is a pretty, puffy square that uses 3 rounds of puff stitches at the centre to achieve a distinctive look and texture. This stunningly looking crochet flower granny square is a successful combination of both modern and traditional as it combines pretty puff stitches with traditional granny trebles.
Triple Puff Granny Square
UK terms (with US terms in brackets)
2.5 mm and 2.0 mm (C and 1/B in US sizes) crochet hooks
DMC Natura Just Cotton, or any fingering weight yarn
Colours: Blue Jeans(A), Ivory (B), Gris Argent (C), Aswan (D)
square size: 10 cm x 10 cm (ca. 4″x 4″)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Emmy + LIEN
Thanks to Eline Alcocer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.