- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- 20+ Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Keep You Cozy
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.