- [Free Pattern] Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
There are many variations of the puff stitch and they are all so distinctive and great looking. The texture this crochet stitch creates is beautiful and quite thick so it can be used successfully for scarves, hats, blankets or even purses.
The video tutorial on the next page will show you how to make the v-shaped puff stitch and a simple scarf using this pretty stitch.
The pattern is quite easy so it can be used by the most advanced beginner crocheters too.