- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket You Can Work On While Watching TV Or Riding In The Car
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
The lovely tulip afghan square looks beautiful in solid colors or multiple colors. Nothing says spring better than a tulip afghan or blanket. Traveling Afghan Square #3 by Wilma Westenberg is a simple three-row repeat pattern that uses only basic stitches. This square pattern features the tulip stitch creates a pretty finished square.
Tulip Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
– 1/2 skein Lion Brand Wool-Ease (weight 4/medium, 197yds/180m, 3oz/85g), or approx 100yds/90m of another worsted weight yarn
– Crochet hook 6mm (J/10)
– Tapestry needle
10 x 10 ” / 25.5 x 25.5 cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!