- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
The lovely tulip afghan square looks beautiful in solid colors or multiple colors. Nothing says spring better than a tulip afghan or blanket. Traveling Afghan Square #3 by Wilma Westenberg is a simple three-row repeat pattern that uses only basic stitches. This square pattern features the tulip stitch creates a pretty finished square.
Tulip Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
– 1/2 skein Lion Brand Wool-Ease (weight 4/medium, 197yds/180m, 3oz/85g), or approx 100yds/90m of another worsted weight yarn
– Crochet hook 6mm (J/10)
– Tapestry needle
10 x 10 ” / 25.5 x 25.5 cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!