- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
Those who love afghan square crochet patterns will go nuts about this pattern. Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square by Heather C Gibbs is gorgeous looking with a beautiful texture and so easy to crochet, it’s almost hard to believe. The repetitive rows make this the perfect afghan pattern for those advanced beginners looking to learn some new crochet techniques and perfect for the advanced crocheters looking to create something beautiful and really easy.
Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight #4
Worsted / Aran in at least 2
different colours. There are many
options for how you can arrange your colours
on this square. For ease I have noted colour
changes on each round referred to in this
pattern as YARN A, B, C and D
Hook: 5.5 mm / US size I
You will also need: A Yarn Needle
More Beautiful Afghan Square Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.