- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
The crochet bobble stitch crochet is a really simple crochet stitch, in fact as simple as the single and the double crochet. Yet, this easy stitch will add great texture to your crochet project. The Super Scrubby Dish Cloth free crochet pattern by Katie Zelinski uses the bobble crochet to create really scrubby cleaning dishcloths. Use this simple crochet pattern to create useful dishcloth for your home and as gifts.
Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
1 skein Sugar N’ Cream (choose from any option: Solid, Ombre, Stripe)
US H/5 mm crochet hook
Size: 5” x 7”
Note: Crochet tightly in order to make your bobbles pop.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Katie Zelinski for the article inspiration and featured image.