- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial
Make your own full of vibrant and varying colors mandala, with this simply gorgeous crochet mandala pattern. February Mandala by Lifestyle By Ella /Elisabeth Laitila is a fun crochet project yet just plain wonderful. You can use your leftover yarn to create a stunning piece of crochet art you can use for many different purposes and to bring some dazzling vibes in your home decor.
Stunning Crochet Mandala Pattern
Yarn: Catona from Scheepjes
Yarn consumption is approx 85gram
Crochet Hook 3
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elisabeth Laitila for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!