- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
Make your own full of vibrant and varying colors mandala, with this simply gorgeous crochet mandala pattern. February Mandala by Lifestyle By Ella /Elisabeth Laitila is a fun crochet project yet just plain wonderful. You can use your leftover yarn to create a stunning piece of crochet art you can use for many different purposes and to bring some dazzling vibes in your home decor.
Stunning Crochet Mandala Pattern
Yarn: Catona from Scheepjes
Yarn consumption is approx 85gram
Crochet Hook 3
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elisabeth Laitila for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!