- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
Well, get ready to smile, because this cute crochet granny square is not only cute, it’s funny too! These googly eyes really give personality to this granny. But if you don’t have them, or don’t like them, you can use something smaller, or maybe buttons instead. This tutorial is brilliant, I’ve been looking for a long time for an easy to make granny square with an owl in the centre, and here it is! This granny is easy to make and fun to watch. It can be easily used to make a blanket or a pillow case, or even a purse. It is simply adorable.
Thanks to BAG-O-DAY CROCHET & MORE for article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.