- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
Crochet headbands in beautiful bright colors are a great hint into someone’s playful and loads of fun personality! “Flowers in a row” stitch is such a beautiful stitch to use and to create beautiful, cute, amazing and unique colored headbands.
This wonderful Crochet Headbands pattern from Jess of Let’s Do Something Crafty is so simple yet amazingly beautiful. Great little crochet projects idea! These cute little flower headbands would make great gifts too.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Let’s Do Something Crafty
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.