- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Owl Keychain
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 4 Petals Crochet Flower Stitch
- Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
Crochet headbands in beautiful bright colors are a great hint into someone’s playful and loads of fun personality! “Flowers in a row” stitch is such a beautiful stitch to use and to create beautiful, cute, amazing and unique colored headbands.
This wonderful Crochet Headbands pattern from Jess of Let’s Do Something Crafty is so simple yet amazingly beautiful. Great little crochet projects idea! These cute little flower headbands would make great gifts too.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Let’s Do Something Crafty
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.