- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
With a lovely texture and a fun design, this sketch heart purse is a quick and easy crochet project you will enjoy making it.
“The Sketch Heart Purse designed by Krazy Kabbage is a small textured bag with a fun heart design. The perfect size for children or adults, this bag is made from 100% cotton.
This is a quick and easy crochet project. Leave as is or add a lining, zipper, and pockets inside to keep things organized. A photo tutorial of how to line your bag is available at krazykabbage.com.”
Sketch Heart Purse Free Crochet Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) 160 yards Overcast (MC) and 10 yards Azalea (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm, a yarn needle to weave in ends and a stitch marker.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!