- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- Boho Crochet Afghan With Gorgeous Design [Free Pattern]
This toadstool Christmas ornament is crocheted and clearly care went into making it. Toadstool Christmas Ornament by Cat Venner is a simple amigurumi style pattern that will look great on a woodland themed Christmas tree and for your Holiday decor. This little handmade will make the atmosphere much more festive. Make a few for people in your life. Handmade ornaments make great gifts and they are treasured for the love that went into making it.
Toadstool Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
2.5 mm crochet hook
Yarn and colors Must Have mini in Brownie (colour 1) and Pearl (colour 2)(for the brown mushroom)
Yarn and colors Must Have mini in Cardinal (colour 1) and Birch (colour 2) (for the red toadstool)
Rico- fashion cotton metallise dk – Rose Gold if your want your spots to be sparkly
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!