- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
This Mince Pie Christmas ornament pattern is totally free and totally gorgeous! Mince Pie Crochet Christmas Bauble designed by Catherine Venner from Crochet Cloudberry invites you to crochet a food that simply shouts Christmas.
“The patterns uses front post trebles and bobble stitch to give the pie a true to life texture. It is approx. 6cm wide and 2.5cm deep so it will hang perfectly on the tree. A festive treat that won’t ruin your diet.”
Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
Yarn and Colors Must-Have – Brownie
Rico Fashion Cotton Metallise -Rose Gold
2.5 mm crochet hook
Small piece of flat plastic (approx. 6 cm in diameter)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern Free Crochet Pattern via Crochet Cloudberry.
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!