- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern]This 12 inch Afghan Block Is Amazing!
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
This Mince Pie Christmas ornament pattern is totally free and totally gorgeous! Mince Pie Crochet Christmas Bauble designed by Catherine Venner from Crochet Cloudberry invites you to crochet a food that simply shouts Christmas.
“The patterns uses front post trebles and bobble stitch to give the pie a true to life texture. It is approx. 6cm wide and 2.5cm deep so it will hang perfectly on the tree. A festive treat that won’t ruin your diet.”
Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
Yarn and Colors Must-Have – Brownie
Rico Fashion Cotton Metallise -Rose Gold
2.5 mm crochet hook
Small piece of flat plastic (approx. 6 cm in diameter)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern Free Crochet Pattern via Crochet Cloudberry.
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!