- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
If you’ve been looking for a lovely cheerful gift, here is an easy rainbow bunting crochet pattern you can use to make a beautiful and colorful rainbow window decoration. Rainbow Bunting by Cat Venner is designed to bring more joy into your life.
“Hang a rainbow in your window. These flower triangles in the 7 colours of the rainbow join up to make some cheerful rainbow bunting. Using just small scraps of yarn, it is the perfect stash buster for when you are stuck indoors. Round by round photos will help you master this quick project. “
Rainbow Bunting Crochet Pattern
For each triangle, you will need:
4 mm hook
Approx. 4g cream or white dk
Approx. 8g coloured dk in the seven colours of the rainbow
I used a mixture of Stylecraft Special DK and Paintbox Simply DK that I had in my stash.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!