- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Large Tote Will Fit Everything You Need For A Trip To The Beach
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
This quick beanie hat crochet pattern is warm and comfortable and it’s great for your winter wardrobe. If you like to donate handmade crochet hats to charity, Lyra by Harlee Wentworthand is the perfect pattern. This sweet beanie hat with lots of bubbly textured fabric can be made in very little time.You can choose to embellish this hat orto leave it simple for a more masculin look.
Quick Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern
Worsted Weight #4 ~ 100 grams, 180 yards
5.5 mm (US I-9)
13 single crochet and 15 rows = 4 inches
Teen/Adult = 21 to 23 inch head circumference
Circumference = 20 inches
Length = 8.5 inches
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Harlee Wentworth for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!