- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Quick Little Sweater Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Grandma Twinkle Is Fabulous
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
This quick beanie hat crochet pattern is warm and comfortable and it’s great for your winter wardrobe. If you like to donate handmade crochet hats to charity, Lyra by Harlee Wentworthand is the perfect pattern. This sweet beanie hat with lots of bubbly textured fabric can be made in very little time.You can choose to embellish this hat orto leave it simple for a more masculin look.
Quick Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern
Worsted Weight #4 ~ 100 grams, 180 yards
5.5 mm (US I-9)
13 single crochet and 15 rows = 4 inches
Teen/Adult = 21 to 23 inch head circumference
Circumference = 20 inches
Length = 8.5 inches
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Harlee Wentworth for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!