- [Free Pattern] Virus Sort of Crochet Blanket Is Spectacular!
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
This quick beanie hat crochet pattern is warm and comfortable and it’s great for your winter wardrobe. If you like to donate handmade crochet hats to charity, Lyra by Harlee Wentworthand is the perfect pattern. This sweet beanie hat with lots of bubbly textured fabric can be made in very little time.You can choose to embellish this hat orto leave it simple for a more masculin look.
Quick Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern
Worsted Weight #4 ~ 100 grams, 180 yards
5.5 mm (US I-9)
13 single crochet and 15 rows = 4 inches
Teen/Adult = 21 to 23 inch head circumference
Circumference = 20 inches
Length = 8.5 inches
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Harlee Wentworth for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!