- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [Free Pattern] Cute Simple Heart Shaped Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
This free Christmas tree ornament crochet pattern is so beautiful and easy to crochet. The Christmas Tree Ornament pattern by Craftsy Amore is beginner friendly and can be done in about an hour. If you know how to double crochet you’ll love this simple double crochet Christmas tree that you can use as a Christmas ornament or as a gift topper.
Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern
Yarn: PATONS Grace Yarn; Crochet Hook Size 3.5mm
Or YarnArt BEGONIA cotton yarn; Crochet Hook Size 3.0 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Craftsy Amore for the article inspiration and featured image.