- Adorable Unicorn Crochet Pattern To Bring Joy To Kids And Adults Alike
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
Looking for some great things to crochet for craft fairs? Here is this exquisite looking piece of crochet jewelry that is unique, fun affordable and will sell like hotcakes. If you’re not planning on being a vendor in a fair, this crochet Watermelon Necklace by Cat Venner is a great pattern for gifts for family, friends, and anyone else you know.
“Bring a bit of colour to summer with this easy-to-make watermelon necklace. The perfect summer accessory made of 4 ply cotton. Seeds beads are used for the seeds, but they can also be sewn in using a scrap of black yarn. The necklace can be made up using either jewelry findings or strung on to ribbon or cord.”
Crochet Watermelon Necklace Free Pattern
2.5 mm crochet hook
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Cardinal
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Cream
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Green Beryl
Approx. 8 black seed beads of scrap black yarn
Black sewing thread
For the necklace
2 8mm red rondelles
4 6mm green rondelles
4 silver/metal jump rings (6 mm)
1 silver/metal clasp
2 silver/metal pins or jewellery wire (approx. 4 cm)
Silver/metal chain (approx. 32 cm)
Jewellery round nosed pliers and wire cutters
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!