- Sketch Heart Purse Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern That Works Up Quick
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Sweetest Crochet Daisy Ever!
This free amigurumi gnome crochet pattern is cute and amusing and a great decoration for your Thanksgiving table. Play with colors and customize this little Pumpkin Gnome free crochet pattern designed by Cat Venner for different holidays. These little guys will bring their charm to your home this season o any other season you wish.
“Nothing says Autumn quite like pumpkins, so here is a crochet pumpkin pattern with a twist: a crochet pumpkin gnome. Use a recycled cork and a small amount of 4ply cotton to make this sweet cork gnome. A great decoration for Autumn or as an addition to a Thanksgiving table.”
Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern
2.5 mm crochet hook
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Grass
Yarn and Colors Must Have – Bronze
Cork (approx 4.5 cm tall and 3 cm wide) – If you don’t have a spare cork lying around you can buy a pack of recycled corks or make this cute little amigurumi cork.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cat Venner for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!