- Learn A New Stitch: Multicolor Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Pillow Pattern For The Creative Crafters
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
What a wonderful tutorial – this is truly a great inspiration! I fell in love with the clamshell pattern in quilts and was thrilled to find this crochet pattern. The Clamshell Pattern by Sandra Paul is not only a beautiful crochet afghan piece with a beautiful stitch. This blanket is super sweet and colorful. The color combination is amazing and the photo tutorial extremely helpful and appreciated by so many. It’s easy to make a beautiful blanket when instructions are so clear and easy to follow. Step-by step tutorials are always great to use as a quick guide. Also, this blanket pattern is such a great pattern for using up stash.
After admiring quilts made in the clamshell pattern, I wanted to recreate the same effect in crochet.
It’s a great pattern for big blankets, baby blankets, cushions and lots more besides.
The written pattern is at the end of the photo tutorial, scroll down to the bottom to find it.
Hook size and yarn quantities are not specified in the pattern because these will be determined by the yarn and type of project you select. (Source)
Get the pattern: Clamshell Pattern by Sandra Paul
Thanks to Sandra Paul for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.