- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
- Absolutely Fabulous Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 20 Beautiful Free Crochet Edging Patterns
If you’ve been looking for a basket pattern for anytime presents or to fill with spa items, here is a pattern you will absolutely love. Easy, quick and fabulous, Zpagetti Square Basket by Ilse Devriendt is the type of pattern that can be used by everyone, no mater the level of crochet skills.
Fabulous Zpagetti Square Basket Crochet Pattern
For this pattern You Need:
1 ball of Yarn, Ribbon XL. It is perfect for these baskets! But You can also use Zpagetti Yarn.
If You use Ribbon XL, You need a crochet hook nr 6 (US size 10) When using Zpagetti Yarn use a hook nr 8 or 9.
hook nr 10. For the rest You will need a stitch marker, You can use a safety pin or a piece of yarn for this to, I use a clipper that’s normally for attaching keys, so be creative 😉
Also an XL needle with a round point to weave in the ends.
The finished basket will be about 15 cm x 15 cm
Check out the original source for this Fabulous Zpagetti Square Basket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Ilse Devriendt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.