- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- [Free Patterns] 9 Adorable Crochet Baby Mobile Patterns
- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
This blanket is one of those instant gratification projects you may be looking for. The progress is truly easy to notice considering it’s made in a gorgeous bulky yarn. This gorgeous Free Chunky Crochet Throw Pattern by Leelee Knits uses the Dutchess Lace Stitch.
I decided to take on a larger project and create a free pattern for a crochet throw. I love making blankets and throws but honestly, I get bored quick so it had to be something that would build fast. I need to see progress or my projects often go half finished before I move on to something new! So, I found this gorgeous bulky yarn in two colours that I love, and got to work on this thick, snuggly throw. You could use just one colour to keep things simple, or two like I have.
Image source: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.