- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- Teddy Bear Security Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate Spring With These Happy And Beautiful Crochet Coasters
- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Great Potholder Pattern
This blanket is one of those instant gratification projects you may be looking for. The progress is truly easy to notice considering it’s made in a gorgeous bulky yarn. This gorgeous Free Chunky Crochet Throw Pattern by Leelee Knits uses the Dutchess Lace Stitch.
I decided to take on a larger project and create a free pattern for a crochet throw. I love making blankets and throws but honestly, I get bored quick so it had to be something that would build fast. I need to see progress or my projects often go half finished before I move on to something new! So, I found this gorgeous bulky yarn in two colours that I love, and got to work on this thick, snuggly throw. You could use just one colour to keep things simple, or two like I have.
Image source: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.