- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- The Dude Blanket Is Simple And Sturdy, Just Like Most Men Like It! [Free Pattern]
Don’t you just love those pieces of clothing that are so versatile that you can wear them with your jeans or at the beach and always look great? Well, Long Lacy Cardi is exactly this piece! It’s a great summertime addition to your wardrobe, a beautiful crochet cardigan piece with a loose fit that you can wear it pretty much anywhere and always look cool and stylish.!
This long and lacy cardigan pattern is an intermediate crochet pattern comes with directions for Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, and 3X.
Long Lacy Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® It’s a Wrap™: 2 (2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3) balls 9256 Documentary
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 3.5 mm [US E-4].
Locking stitch markers (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Long Lacy Cardi Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart.
Thanks to Cristin Berrafato for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.