- Cutest Crochet Amigurumi Flower With Lovely Little Face
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Weighted Blanket To Help With Insomnia, Anxiety And Many Other Issues!
I love this cute bag! It is a good size and will work well as a beach tote as a towel will easily fit in it. Or,you can always make your tote a bit taller, if you wish , by adding a few extra rows. This Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote by The Stitchin’ Mommy is really simple and easy to follow and make! It is a great way to use up extra leftover yarn!
I’ve been super obsessed with making market totes lately. I just love that they are reusable and fashionable at the same time. They are also really easy to make and a real money saver. Plus, you can customize them, which is less than I can say for the store-bought ones. I enjoy taking my totes to the market and making larger ones to take to the beach. My Summer Fun Market Tote is perfect for both! This specific one is a gift for my best friend. I hope she likes it and I hope you like the pattern! Happy Crocheting!
Image source: Amy
Thanks to Amy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.