- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- Easy Granny Christmas Baubles For Stunning Decoration Ideas
Perfect for the beach, pool or even just everyday use, this crochet tote bag is perfect for carrying all of your warm-weather essentials. Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern by Jennifer Pionk is a very pretty floral tote bag you’ll be happy to carry around all summer!
Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn Notes & Substitutions: Lion Brand Rewind tape yarn was used for the sample in the pattern. Although it is classified as a 5/bulky yarn because it is a tape yarn, it works up more similarly to a lighter worsted/4. So keep that in mind if you’re looking for substitutions. Testers had great luck using worsted weight/4 cotton yarns such as Lion Brand Yarns 24/7 cotton and acrylic yarns such as Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice.
Lion Brand Rewind Yarn – 70% Polyester / 30% Viscose (3.5 oz / 100g / 242 yds / 221 m)
(MC) Make Lemonade (2 balls) / (CC) Think Pink (1 ball)
Yardage Needed: (MC – 320 yards) / (CC – 170 yards)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Crocheted Simplicity.
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.