- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- Simple Granny Square [Free Crochet Patterns]
- Super Cute And Stylish Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern
Perfect for the beach, pool or even just everyday use, this crochet tote bag is perfect for carrying all of your warm-weather essentials. Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern by Jennifer Pionk is a very pretty floral tote bag you’ll be happy to carry around all summer!
Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn Notes & Substitutions: Lion Brand Rewind tape yarn was used for the sample in the pattern. Although it is classified as a 5/bulky yarn because it is a tape yarn, it works up more similarly to a lighter worsted/4. So keep that in mind if you’re looking for substitutions. Testers had great luck using worsted weight/4 cotton yarns such as Lion Brand Yarns 24/7 cotton and acrylic yarns such as Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice.
Lion Brand Rewind Yarn – 70% Polyester / 30% Viscose (3.5 oz / 100g / 242 yds / 221 m)
(MC) Make Lemonade (2 balls) / (CC) Think Pink (1 ball)
Yardage Needed: (MC – 320 yards) / (CC – 170 yards)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Crocheted Simplicity.
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.