- Easy 40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Offset Shells Crochet Stitch And Blanket Pattern ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
Have fun playing around with different yarns using the stitch pattern to create a beautiful and charming scarf which may be soft and warm too.
Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf pattern by Michelle Mooney, uses a repeating Catherine Wheel stitch and ruffled edge and the design creates a wonderful effect which may also be amplified through color choices.
Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Size E (3.5 mm) crochet hook
Color A: 1 or 2 skeins Noro Silk Garden Sock
Color B: 1 skein Noro Sillk Garden Sock in a contrasting color
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:Michelle Mooney
Thanks to Ellemenno P. for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.