- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
- Lovely Texture-Rich Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
A crochet bracelet can be a beautiful gift for all ages. Pretty, versatile, and comfy, This Crocheted Cuff from BHG.com uses simple basic crochet stitches and is made using perle cotton for a soft flexible fit. Really beautiful and stylish, this lacy band fastens with two small buttons on the ends.
Crochet Bracelet Pattern
DMC perle cotton, size 3: ecru Size 2 (2.25 mm) steel crochet hook 2 — 1/4″-diameter buttons
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to BHG.com for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.