- Fabulous 5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Textured Washcloth Pattern For Spa Days
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
This pattern is very simple to follow and results in a beautiful crochet flower.This lovely crochet flower with a 3D design are easy and eye catching. The Flower Accent free crochet pattern by Mimi Alelis, has an open center so you can button it on and is the perfect accent for hats or other projects. Super simple and really easy to work, this triple layer flower is a wonderful pattern.
Easy Peasy Triple Layer Crochet Flower
Cotton thread, size 10
Crochet hook size 2mm
Finished Measurement: Approximately 1 3/4 inch in diameter, fits a button 1/2 inch or smaller
Note: Finished size will vary with yarn and hook used. Most any yarn can be used for this pattern.
Check out the original source for this Triple Layer Crochet Flower pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet and Other Stuff
Thanks to Mimi Alelis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.