- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
This pattern is very simple to follow and results in a beautiful crochet flower.This lovely crochet flower with a 3D design are easy and eye catching. The Flower Accent free crochet pattern by Mimi Alelis, has an open center so you can button it on and is the perfect accent for hats or other projects. Super simple and really easy to work, this triple layer flower is a wonderful pattern.
Easy Peasy Triple Layer Crochet Flower
Cotton thread, size 10
Crochet hook size 2mm
Finished Measurement: Approximately 1 3/4 inch in diameter, fits a button 1/2 inch or smaller
Note: Finished size will vary with yarn and hook used. Most any yarn can be used for this pattern.
Check out the original source for this Triple Layer Crochet Flower pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet and Other Stuff
Thanks to Mimi Alelis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.