- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
Flat crochet flowers are pretty and most of the time, they are easier for the beginners. They also make great appliques. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a small 5 petals flower applique that lies flat. This free crochet video tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom is simple and brilliant. In the shortest time you’ll learn how to make a simple, quick, pretty little flower that can be used for decorating just about any type of craft project.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.