- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
If you know anything about the Japanese culture, you’ve probably noticed the beautiful traditional silk hair ornaments worn by the Japanese women.
This video tutorial, courtesy of Naztasia, will show you how to make a simple, delicate crocheted version of the traditional ribbon flowers worn in the hair known as Hana Kanzashi.
Use a hairpin for this cute flower and it will become a hair ornament or put it on hair bands to delight the litle ones. There are so many uses for this easy, quick and so delightful flower pattern.
To do this you will need less than 20 yards of Red Heart yarn and a size F hook.
Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower Free Pattern
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia.com
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.