- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
Oh Look! What an adorable crochet hat pattern! Everybody knows Dory of Finding Nemo, the friendliest fish in the ocean! She suffers from short term memory loss but she’s funny, she’s cute, she’s adorable! Inspired by this unique character (played by Ellen DeGeneres) this Baby Dory Hat crochet pattern by Ashleigh Kiser, available in sizes from newborn Baby to adult is the perfect project for any Disney Pixar lover!
-Worsted weight yarn, I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Sapphire, Mustard, White, Black, and Raspberry
-Size I 5.5mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.