- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
Oh Look! What an adorable crochet hat pattern! Everybody knows Dory of Finding Nemo, the friendliest fish in the ocean! She suffers from short term memory loss but she’s funny, she’s cute, she’s adorable! Inspired by this unique character (played by Ellen DeGeneres) this Baby Dory Hat crochet pattern by Ashleigh Kiser, available in sizes from newborn Baby to adult is the perfect project for any Disney Pixar lover!
-Worsted weight yarn, I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Sapphire, Mustard, White, Black, and Raspberry
-Size I 5.5mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.