- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
This playful pattern reminds me of happy childhood memories. We all have plenty of memories that’ll put a smile on our faces when talking about the outdoors and experience and fun of fishing. Let’s remember how is to be a child and smile at the memories!
This Tropical Fish Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is so beautiful and fun to make and it will make the kitchen everyone’s favorite room in the house. What a beautiful pattern to bring colors and smiles to someone’s kitchen and what a beautiful gift for kids and adults alike!
Fish Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Lily® Sugar’n Cream®
(Solids: 2.5 oz/70.9 g)
2 colors, 1 ball each
Main Color (MC): (23 m/25 yds) or 1 ball
Contrast A: (10 m/11 yds) or 1 ball
Note: 1 ball each of MC and A will make 4 dishcloths.
(MC) 01740 (Hot Pink)
(A) 00046 (Rose Pink)
(MC) 01742 (Hot Blue)
(A) 01215 (Robin’s Egg)
(MC) 01628 (Hot Orange)
(A) 00001 (White)
Size 5 mm (U.S. H or 8) crochet hook
1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this Fish Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.