- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
If you’re a crochet fanatic you probably love to make new things constantly. The Symmetry Wave Stitch is another beautiful lacy crochet stitch to learn and use to make beautiful shawl, tops, blankets, anything that you’re inspired to create, really!
The Symmetry Wave Stitch is a lovely crochet stitch brought to you by the Fiber Spider. This really lovely lacy and rather simple stitch for you called the it’s a two row repeat versatile stitch which you will learn in no time at all!
The Symmetry Wave Crochet Stitch
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
The Symmetry Wave Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Fiber Spider for the article inspiration and featured image.