- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket In Rainbow Shades With Ruffles Guaranteed To Make You Happy
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
If you’re doing stash buster projects or sample squares that you will use to make a blanket, this 3D crochet stitch pattern is a great one to add to your collection. Learn this great technique, courtesy of Donna Wolfe from Naztazia. You can use it to create this fabulous and pretty unique crochet stitch. The 3D effect is awesome and the 3 dimensional look created is beautiful and unique.
3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
This 3 dimensional look is created by using a series of front post double crochet together stitches. It’s definitely a fun looking stitch that is relatively simple if you are already know the basics of crochet. For this sample I’m using worsted weight yarn and a size H 5 mm crochet hook. Although this stitch pattern may look different and new, it is actually based upon a doily pattern from a needle craft periodical from the late 1800s that my friend Lorrie Popow https://youtube.com/lorriepopow graciously found for me.
3D Crochet Stitch Pattern Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern.
Thanks to Donna Wolfe for the article inspiration and featured image.