- Fantastic Afghan Block Square With A Wonderful, Entertaining Design
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- Simply Spectacular Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
The strawberry stitch, also known as the berry stitch is a beautiful two-color variation on a Tunisian bobble stitch. Tunisian crochet has been around for many decades so if you’ve never made anything Tunisian you can try now this stitch to create beautiful scarves, blankets, trivets, washcloths and even bags.
This crochet tutorial below courtesy of Donna Wolfe from Naztazia.com will show how to make these fun berry stitches using Tunisian crochet.
The Strawberry Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
To do this I’m using red and green worsted weight yarn and a size K 6.5 mm Tunisian crochet hook, oftentimes called an afghan hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Strawberry Stitch Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: The Strawberry Stitch Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Donna Wolfe for the article inspiration and featured image.