- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Overly Adorable Square Crochet Motif To Brighten Your Day
If you’ve been hunting for a friendly dragon, this cute little crochet dragon free pattern will make you fall for it! Spring Dragons by Maritsa Piper works up very quick and easy! Make this dragon in different colors as gifts for all your friends having babies. This cute little flying dragon with wings is also the perfect gift for all the kids who want to pretend to fly wit their little dragon.
UPDATE: As of May 23rd there’s a small fee to get this pattern. Not free anymore. <3
Crochet Dragon Free Pattern
This pattern is free and can be made with any yarn and hook size. I used an H 5mm Hook and Medium 4 worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Savor), The Dragon measured 15” Long from nose to tip of tail.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Dragon Free Pattern.
Thanks to Maritsa Piper for the article inspiration and featured image.