- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
- Simple And Beautiful Preemie Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
This paw prints scarf is a wonderful pattern for any animal lover and so perfect for gift making. Meandering Paw Prints free crochet pattern designed by Amy B Stitched is fun and creative and makes a great unisex scarf. Great for charity sales and scrap yarn use this scarf makes up easy and looks great. It will certainly become a big favorite among friends and family!
Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/easy
SIZE: 6 inches wide, each repeat of meandering paw prints is 14” long. I used 5 repeats for an adult scarf and 3 for a childs scarf.
MATERIALS: Size I/9/5.50 mm crochet hook, Worsted/4/medium weight yarn approx. 6 oz (315 yards), yarn needle.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amy B Stitched for the article inspiration and featured image.