- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- Cat Silhouette Crochet Pattern For All Cat Lovers
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
This paw prints scarf is a wonderful pattern for any animal lover and so perfect for gift making. Meandering Paw Prints free crochet pattern designed by Amy B Stitched is fun and creative and makes a great unisex scarf. Great for charity sales and scrap yarn use this scarf makes up easy and looks great. It will certainly become a big favorite among friends and family!
Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/easy
SIZE: 6 inches wide, each repeat of meandering paw prints is 14” long. I used 5 repeats for an adult scarf and 3 for a childs scarf.
MATERIALS: Size I/9/5.50 mm crochet hook, Worsted/4/medium weight yarn approx. 6 oz (315 yards), yarn needle.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amy B Stitched for the article inspiration and featured image.