- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Mask
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
Inspired by Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas, this multicolored rag doll scarf is a cute crochet project with many possibilities for it. You can make a variety of designs. Rag Doll Scarf by Crochet by Coraggio is the perfect free crochet pattern to use for a little surprise or a great present to makes someone smile.
The finished scarf comes out about 70 inches long and 7 1/2 wide when using recommended yarn and hooks.( Size may vary depending on tension). Size can be adjusted easily.
Rag Doll Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
• Red Heart Super Saver. Maroon, black, yellow, light blue, light purple, and teal. (You can choose to change any color!)
• Black puff paint (optional for details)
The skills required to complete this pattern include:
Basic crochet stitches
Crocheting in rows
Sewing pieces together
Painting with puff paint (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Rag Doll Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Crochet by Coraggio for the article inspiration and featured image.