- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever And Easy Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
What a great way to learn a beautiful crochet stitch! Roll Stitch Snowflake by Amy B Stitched is a very small and lovely project you can use to make decorations for a small Christmas tree, gift tag hangers while learning how to do the Roll (bullion) Stitch. This pretty project comes with three variations of a simple Roll (bullion) Stitch Snowflake.
Finished size: 1 3/4″, 2 1/4″, 2 1/2″
size 10 thread, white
size 8 crochet hook
commercial fabric stiffener (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Stitch at A Time
Thanks to Amy B Stitched for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.