- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
The snuggle is real with this sunflower blanket! Solstice – Crochet Blanket Free Pattern designed by Lorraine Pugh is a classic 24-pointed sunflower shaped blanket pattern which you can make it any size, from baby blanket to bedspread. The pattern is also suitable for doilies, table runners or anything else you can think of really. The use of basic stitches make this blanket pattern easy and beginner friendly.
Crochet Sunflower Blanket Free Pattern
• KING COLE Big Value Recycled Cotton Aran (85% cotton, 15% other fibres, 100g/160m),
Colour A Buttercup (Shade 1167) – 8 balls
• Yarn needle
121cm (47½”) across diameter from point to point, without blocking.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lorraine Pugh for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!