- [Free Pattern] Make A Lovely Set Of Coasters Using Ombre Colours For A Beautiful Gradient Effect
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- Crochet Bag Patterns -Free Patterns And Video Tutorials
At first, you may think that this easy crochet baby blanket free pattern it’s extremely difficult. It looks so interesting and beautiful, one may doubt that the pattern it’s easy.
The Fairy Slippers Blanket by Mary J Stephens proves to be a simple two-row repeat crochet pattern that can be done quickly and easily. The pattern creates a stunning texture, and it’s no surprise here as it was inspired by the beauty of an orchid. Can you feel the resemblance? Now the only question to ask yourself is: how many baby blankets will I make using this pattern? Let us know, please, in the comments below.
Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Any DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
If you’re making a baby blanket you will want approx 200g – 500g, just keep going till you run out of yarn, or save a bit for the border.
I’ve not written up a border for this as I’m not sure what border I will do yet. The format is UK crochet, not US, (please refer to a UK stitch guide, and not YouTube, if unsure of stitches!)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Mary J Stephens (EmjayCrochet) for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!