- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
This stuffed bunny pattern is soft, squishy, super huggable, and easy to work up. Any kid who receives one will enjoy cuddling with it. The Classic Stuffed Bunny with floppy years designed by ChiWei Ranck is great to keep you company or for making great gifts for kids, family and friends.The pattern is so easy you could make one perfectly snuggly stuffed bunny in just a few hours.
Perfectly Snuggly Stuffed Bunny Pattern
1 ball: Lion Brand Homespun Thick and Quick (227g/8oz, 160yds/146m, 6 Super Bulky)
small length of pink yarn
1 Clover USA crochet hook L/8.00mm*
9mm safety eyes
Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Perfectly Snuggly Stuffed Bunny Pattern.
Thanks to ChiWei Ranck, for the article inspiration and featured image.