- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- Stunning Kaleidoscope Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Geometric Design
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
If your stash yarn is waiting for a special project like this one, have a loot at this bandana scarf crochet pattern. You’ll be so cozy wearing this when the weather cools off. The emPower People bandana cowl free crochet pattern by Laverne Benton is fast and fun and a great way to join the emPower People 2020 movement if this resonates with you. This craftivist project is a great way to combine your love for cowls, stash busting, and social justice. You’ll wear this with so much pride!
This bandana cowl pattern has also a knit and sewing version.
Bandana Scarf Crochet Pattern
-1 Skein of Size 3 DK (Double Knit) yarn approximately 218 yds. (Yarn pictured is BzyPeach 100% Pima Cotton DK Weight in Purple Apple Berry colorway.)
-Crochet Hook – Size F/5 – 3.75 mm
-Stitch Markers, Measuring Tape, Scissors, Medium Yarn Needle
Pencil or Dry Erase Marker + Sheet Protector (for marking your progress on this pattern)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Laverne Benton for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!