- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- Precious Dog Christmas Stocking To Give Your Pet A Treat They’ll Adore
This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern is great for Easter celebration! Chunky Bunny Crochet Hat by Sarah Zimmerman is available in pretty much all sizes: from newborn to teen/adult. Made in chunky yarn, this pattern allows for the ears to stand up without any other support on the inside! Pretty cool, don’t you think?
Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Bernat Softee Chunky yarn in Clay. Shop all colors at Yarnspirations.com
– Fleece Fabric (1/2 yard is more than enough!) I purchase the pink polkadots at JoAnn Fabrics.
– Skip Stitch Blade Original #1
– 45mm Fiskars Rotary Cutter
– Tapestry Needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.